If you're like a lot of entrepreneurs, the thought of selling makes you cringe. You secretly wish there was a way for clients to engage you for high ticket projects without having to sell.
I know how you feel. I used to feel that way.
The truth is, talk to anyone who has been super successful and they'll tell you that the no.1 key to them commanding high fees is being great at sales.
The same goes with selling premium or high ticket programs and services.
Here's the thing ...
The sales process doesn't need to be scary or make you feel slimy. It's actually one of the most noble professions because you're actively helping your clients solve one of their biggest problems.
The real fear that a lot of people have around selling is actually the fear of rejection.
- How to unravel your fears around selling and master a 'warm-up' process that puts you in a place of love all through your sales call.
- Why FREE consulting sessions are repelling your ideal client - and what to do instead.
- 3 powerful things to do before the discovery session to have potential clients excited about saying YES before they even talk to you.
- The 5 elements that your discovery consultation needs to have so your clients can see the value in what you have to offer. Miss any of these elements and you'll lose the sale.
- The magic of questions ... discover the 10 vital questions to ask and in what order so you help create a transformational shift for your client and have them wanting your help right now.
- How to make it inviting for your clients to pay upfront and in full on the day of your discovery consultation.
- Payment plans - what you need to know to minimize refunds and cancellations.
- When to use proposals and when to avoid them.
- How to create proposals and packaged options that double your average transaction value.
- How to create a “taste test” that makes it inviting for clients to uplevel their experience with your higher-end services.
- How to handle objections and turn more NO's into YES's.
- The ABC's of a discovery consultation - get the complete scripted process from A to Z