Looking for fast potent, problem-solving and strategy solutions for your business now? Just arrange a Marketing HotSeat. It’s a two hour session over the phone or face-to-face where I deliver you idea-after-idea, solution-after-solution, action step after action step … designed to provide you instant solutions and instant results for your marketing issues.
The entire session focuses on your biggest issues and opportunities and how to solve them or capitalise on them.
It might address things like:
- How to differentiate yourself in the marketplace with a Unique Selling Proposition.
- How to create a loyal following of customers by improving customer service and by creating an irresistible brand.
- Fast, easy changes you can make to your advertising, to improve results dramatically.
- Lead generation tactics to increase the number of qualified enquiries.
- Sales improvement techniques to increase sales.
- Pricing and value-adding techniques to increase profits without pricing yourself out of the market.
- Online marketing and website advice to attract more traffic, more interaction and more sales from your website.
It doesn’t matter what your marketing, advertising or sales problem is, chances are we have a solution.
And – to provide you with maximum value I send you a special questionnaire before the session. The answers you then provide will be reviewed and digested before we talk.
You Receive :
- A Fact-Finding Analysis Questionnaire which helps us get clear on your opportunities before our discussion.
- Your questionnaire reviewed by us for 1 hour ($385 value)
- 1 x 2 hour one-on-one consulting session (worth $990)
- A tailored report outlining the recommendations from our session ($380)
- Your investment in the HotSeat credited to future coaching programs with us.
Total value: $3000+
You pay: $990
Strictly limited number of places available.
To book your hotseat, just email us or text us on +61 422 139 339 .
“… one of the most talented in Australia “
I’ve rubbed shoulders with a number of accomplished marketing strategists and from what I have experienced, I consider you to be one of the most talented copywriters and strategists in Australia … and possibly the world. Not only is your material delivering the goods, you are also very easy to get along with too.”Nic ClarK