Privacy and Confidentiality
This is the web site of Imaginicity Pty Ltd. Our postal address is PO Box 460 Sandgate Qld Australia 4017. We can be reached via email at email@example.com or you can call us direct on 617 5309 6913.
How we collect Personal Information
Rest assured, the team at Imaginicity Pty Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of the information that site visitors and clients supply us.
The level of personal data that ImaginicityPty Ltd collects about you depends on your level of dealings with our company.
At a basic level if you subscribe to one of our newsletters and/or ebooks we only store the information you provide in the form that you submit. This information is stored on our ‘offline database’ and is not shared with any external organisation.
If you engage our services for marketing consulting or creative work you may be supplying us with information that is of a confidential or sensitive nature. It is automatic that we respect the confidentiality of the information you supply us on a commercial, in-confidence basis. Further, when the situation warrants it our team may be prepared to sign a confidentiality agreement to further protect the sensitivity of information.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide the products and services you have requested
- Provide you with information about a range of current and future offerings. You may at any time opt out of certain service offerings. For more information contact us.
- Provide associated companies with information related to ImaginicityPty Ltd.
- When we Disclose Your Personal Information
- For the purposes set out above, Imaginicity Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to third party organisations. The organisations to which Imaginicity Pty Ltd discloses information may include:
- External service providers to whom ImaginicityPty Ltd has contracted out functions, such as printers, web design, graphic designers and external copywriters, but only for the purpose of providing the service Words that Sell Pty Ltd has contracted out to associated companies
- Professional adviser(s) nominated by you in any correspondence, eg, application forms
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
When taking client orders we use an industry standard secure server to protect sensitive data.
Staff at ImaginicityPty Ltd will take reasonable steps to make sure your personal information isn’t misused, lost, disclosed, modified or accessed without authorisation.
You can request to see our records of all the personal information that we hold concerning you as an individual however we do reserve the right to charge a fee for the time it takes to search and access this information.
We cannot guarantee that a client will achieve a certain result using anything we mention on this website or via the copy we write for a client. The results mentioned are results different clients have achieved in the past. Just because they have achieved results in the past doesn’t mean you will. You may experience a better result or a worse result. It depends on your industry, the level of implementation, timing, the amount of competition you have and many other factors.
If you have any questions relating to the privacy and confidentiality of your information please feel free to email kristina @ kristinamills.com or telephone us on 617 5309 6913