Your Automated Client Attraction System
Lead Funnels that Sell
Today, if you’re like most people yo’re recognising how powerful and how important it is to have your own automated lead generation system (or lead funnel) and have lead generation ads that sell.
With a high converting lead funnel (ad, landing page & email induction series), you have a scalable method of attracting highly qualified new clients on autopilot. What’s more, when you know how to create the system yourself you have something that you can then replicate with other services you offer or in other businesses.
- Increase your sales by a potential $100,000 or more on auto pilot
- Attract more highly qualified clients by laser targeting Gold Class clients who are ready to say YES now
- Shorten your sales cycle with top-of-mind awareness tactics that get results
- Increase your sales conversions by using our proven pre-selling methods
- Increase your profit per sale
- Save time on prospecting, cold calling, networking and other labor intensive activities
- Have the knowledge to build a scalable system that you can then replicate into other businesses.
3 ways we help you do that
1. Do It Yourself
You can invest in a variety of online courses to teach you the mechanics behind designing and setting up your own lead funnel. This is the cheapest option and it’s great if you’re on a very tight budget but it doesn’t produce the best results because the gold is in the strategy and getting high level prescriptive advice that relates to your specific offer and business.
2. Done 4 You
If you’re time poor and you are focused on getting the best possible results, we can create a lead funnel for you from scratch and manage your online lead generation for you for between $7,000 and $10,000 then around $1,500 a month. We can also give you access to our how-to video library so you can then train yourself or your team on the inner workings of how it’s done.
3. Done with you (Co-Creation):
Here, you learn how to do it yourself plus we work hand-in-hand with you every step of the way, advising you on the strategy and polishing what you create. That way you get the benefit of our experience PLUS you develop the knowledge of how to do it yourself so you can then scale this knowledge into other businesses … and you save money by doing some of the work yourself.
Due to my busy schedule I only offer a strictly limited number of Done-4-You or Co-Creation packages. So make sure you secure your spot quickly.
1. Your Irresistible Optin Offer
Here’s where many lead funnels fail. The optin offer they create isn’t exciting to their ideal audience OR it attracts the wrong type of people based on your objective.
The content of the offer needs to match your audience and the type of offer needs to match your objective.
For instance, if your objective is to build a large list affordably, your offer is going to be different to the offer you would have for attracting highly qualified buyers who are ready to act now.
This is the starting point of your online client attraction system creation process. It’s about deciding on the type of offer, the content, the delivery and getting to know who your ideal client is along with what they want.
- Video Tutorial: The Different Types of Optin offers and the pros and cons of each
- Video Tutorial: How to Structure and Ebook
- Video Tutorial: How to Structure a Cheat Sheet
- Mentoring: Optin Offer Review Session
- Mentoring: Optin Offer Format and Structure Feedback
This shows you how to structure your webinar, ebook, cheat sheet or other optin offer. It also shows you some of the technical aspects of setting it up including design. I’ll also give you a complete list of resources that we recommend.
2. The Landing Page
You’re about to spend good money getting people to click to your landing page. You want to be sure that it converts. In this step you’ll learn the elements of a landing page that sells and walk through a step-by-step process for creating it.
- Video Tutorial: Landing page designs that sell
- Video Tutorial: How to split test landing pages and measure results
- Video Tutorial: Landing page headline formula
- Video Tutorial: How to write sexy bullets
- Video Tutorial: The call to action and optin mechanism that converts best
- Video Tutorial: Thrive Themes Landing page setup
- Video Tutorial: Lead Pages Landing page setup
- Landing page swipe file
- Landing page creation exercise
- Mentoring: Landing Page Copy CheckUp – send us your final landing page link and you’ll receive specific pointers on design, headline changes, call to action and bullet point suggestions to maximise conversions.
3. The Maximum Recall Steps
When someone opts in to your list there are a few tricks to maximise recall and cement the relationship immediately. These are short manual steps to take but when you take them your sales will increase exponentially.
There’s a video that shows you what these steps are, complete with templates to follow.
- Video Tutorial: The Maximum Recall Steps
- Fill in the blanks templates
4. Your Email Induction Series
You will create 8 – 10 emails to further build your relationship with your new potential clients. These will be strategically sequenced and each will have a specific purpose addressing your clients’ pain points in more detail, their hope and dreams, more details about what you offer, social proof about why work with you and much more.
The aim of this series is to encourage people to book an appointment with you.
- Video Tutorial: Email Induction Series Introduction
- Video Tutorial: Secrets of Writing Emotive Email Copy
- Video Tutorial: Your Email Sequencing Formula
- Video Tutorial: Social Proof Emails
- Video Tutorial: Aweber setup
- Templates: Fill-in-the-blanks templates for 8 email autoresponders
- Checklist: Autoresponder series setup
- Mentoring: Send us your emails once complete and we’ll review them
5. Your Inbound Appointment Booking System
The more qualified and interested prospects are, the higher the chance they’ll say yes to what you offer. That’s why having sales conversations with inbound enquiries is going to be more fruitful for you. What’s even more fruitful is when you use certain positioning and qualifying messages in your appointment booking system.
In this module we show you what to say on your appointment booking page and how to encourage qualified clients to book an appointment. You’ll also receive step-by-step instructions to set up an automated system where potential clients can book themselves into your calendar.
- Video Tutorial: Discovery Session Positioning Secrets – fill-in-the-blanks templates
- Video Tutorial: Setting up your automated booking system
- Video Tutorial: Optin placement throughout your site
6. Your Pre-Consultation Nurturing Sequence
This step is a really important one.
The type of content that you send people after they book an appointment with you and in the lead up to your appointment plays a vital role in helping pre-sell your client.
- Video Training
- Fill in the blanks templates
7. Facebook Advertising
You have this awesome landing page and lead magnet, now it’s time to build your list.
For most businesses, Facebook advertising is a fantastic way to do that – when you know what you’re doing. When you don’t, it can be a costly exercise … even if you have done a course on Facebook advertising.
In this module, we show you how to create Facebook ads that sell, how the inner workings of Facebook ads operate, and we hold your hand and refine your ads through the advertising process so you maximise your results.
The hand-holding is the most important step. Without it, you risk wasting a lot of money making newbie mistakes, until you get your sea legs. With me beside you, you fast track your mastery.
- Video Tutorial: Introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Video Tutorial: How Advertising Manager works
- Video Tutorial: How Power Editor works
- Video Tutorial: The types of Facebook ads and which to use when
- Video Tutorial: Elements of a Facebook ad that sells
- Video Tutorial: Facebook Ad Campaign Planning
- Video Tutorial: How to write your Facebook ad
- Video Tutorial: Advanced Targeting Strategy
- Video Tutorial: Advanced – Cost per Click minimiser
- Video Tutorial: Advanced Audience Selection
- Video Tutorial: The Metrics to Measure and how to test
- Mentoring: Facebook Ad Review
- Mentoring: Audience Selection Review
- Mentoring: Prelaunch Ad Setup Review
- Mentoring: Facebook Ad Performance Review
“What she does with words is genius”
“Once in a while we cross paths with a special person, someone who is highly talented and a leader in their given field. It’s like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Kristina Mills, I am able to say, is one of those special people. She is without a doubt, the best copywriter and strategic marketer I’ve encountered anywhere in Australia.
Simply put, Kristina is a marketing magician. What she does with words is genius. Her ability to create marketing and promotional pieces and strategies that actually work makes her my first choice whenever I need to generate more sales enquiry for my business.”Peter Hutton
“Nothing compares to Kris’ writing ability and strategic marketing thinking”
“Kris Mills is without a doubt the most ‘results producing’ marketing person in Australia. I have used many over the years and nothing compares to Kris’s writing ability and strategic marketing thinking. Her style is punchy, direct and it works. Every time I use Kris’s services she produces results.”Rob Nixon
“… invaluable in the development of our marketing systems”
“ Kris, thank you for everything! To say I’m happy with what you have done for us would be an understatement. You have been invaluable to the development of the marketing systems within our franchise system. And the marketing strategies you have written for our clients have also worked a treat. Look, over the years I’ve rubbed shoulders with a number of accomplished marketing strategists, through my international business dealings, and from what I have experienced, I consider you to be one of the most talented copywriters and strategists in Australia … and possibly the world. ”Nic Clark
“Produces positive results”
“I’ve known Kristina for around 15 years… She has a rare talent for communicating powerfully, clearly and effectively. Her depth of marketing knowledge is amazing and she produces positive results. In addition to this, I’ve found her to be honest and pleasant to work with. I strongly recommend that you contact her if you wish to massively grow your business.Steve Szabo
Here’s How Your Personal, One-on-One Mentoring and Reviews Work …
Some of the review process will involve you simply sending me your completed exercises to review and okay before you go on to the next step.
Other review steps will involve a full review or your copy and or jumping on Skype with you to walk through a particular step.
Note: we won’t be writing your copy for you from scratch. We will make suggestions and or ask you to rework certain elements in a way that brings out your creativity and acts as a teaching tool.
So the review processes we go through are:
- Lead Generation Strategy Session: Skype session where we brainstorm your strategy
- Target Audience Review: to ensure you’re clear on the demographics and psychographics of our audience
- Messaging Platform & Angle Review: to ensure you’re focusing on the most urgent, pressing need your ideal customer has.
- Lead Magnet/Optin Offer: Type/Format Review
- Lead Magnet/Optin Offer: Copy check-up
- Landing Page Review: Send us the URL for your completed landing page and we’ll provide you with design and copy feedback.
- Email Induction Series Review: Once you’ve written your email sequence send it through to use and we’ll review it.
- Facebook Targeting Checkup: Take a screen shot of the targeting you’re using on Facebook and we’ll review it and send you feedback via email.
- Facebook Ad SetUp Pre-launch Check: Take a screen shot of your ad setup and we’ll review it to ensure your ad set up is correct and optimal.
- Facebook Metrics Review: Once your ads are running, we’ll ask you to send a screen dump of your dashboard and your Facebook Ad Measurement KPIs so we can analyse and suggest improvements.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there any extra costs?
You’ll need to invest in advertising to generate leads, of course. For the landing page design and the email marketing you’re going to need software/applications that do that. If you run a webinar there will be the costs associated with a webinar hosting platform. If you outsource the design of your cheat sheet or optin offer there are design costs however we will show you a free design tool and resources where you can do it yourself.
Do you set up our landing pages and email system for us?
No. With the leading email providers there are ample how-to instruction videos on how to set up the technical side of your emails yourself. Alternatively, we can get one of our tech assistants to set it up for you. The best return on your investment in our time is from us providing you with strategic and creative input. The tech stuff is affordable to get done by someone else.
What types of businesses is this ideal for?
To get a good return on investment on the design costs as well as your advertising it’s ideal that you have a product over $100 or a service over $1,000. You can get results with lower priced products and services. It’s just that it’s much easier with the higher price points.
Will you write the copy for me?
We have a lead funnel creation service where we create all your copy for you from scratch for a higher investment. This Co-Creation service is where we work on it together. You learn and develop the material and we tweak and message it for you.
WHAT CLIENT SAY
“During my time working with Kristina it became crystal clear she has some extraordinary gifts. You first realise that Kristina is a top notch copywriter and marketer who can deliver the results for businesses fortunate enough to hire her. Secondly, Kristina has the rare gift of being able to take that knowledge and coach, train and mentor others. Plus, I found she was just a really nice person to deal with, which as you know is important.”Adam Saunders
“You managed to increase sales by a real 48%”
” Thank you for your work Kris. I am very impressed with the quality and response from Guitar Tips and have recommended you to all my business friends. I wanted to get my message across to people that I truly have a great product…but just could not find the right words to use! After you guys re-wrote my message – You managed to increase my online sales by a real 48% and my existing customers are now recommending it to all their friends because they love it so much! Well done Kris and I will continue to use your services for many of my future ventures if you keep up this high standard.” Chris Elmore - Guitar Tips
“Brilliant success strategist”
“Kristina is one of the most dynamic personalities I have had the pleasure of working with. Her passion, vision and innate wisdom combine with a formidable life and business experience to make her the brilliant success strategist she is.”William Whitecloud - Author, Magician's Way
Enormously talented and gifted
“Kris is a talented and enormously gifted person; the results she gets speak volumes. But gifted people can be difficult. Kris is anything but that-she works enormously hard to get things right and to make her gift really work for her clients. She’s a joy to know and to work with.”Paul Dunn, Chairman, B1Gi
“Doubled our turnover”
” In short, our turnover has more than doubled in the last financial year, during a recession and much of that has been due to your great service. Your marketing pack has car dealers instantly ready to deal with us. This used to take two – three months of hard selling.”Warwick Lindsay